Senior Web ProgrammerLocation:Port Hueneme, CA
The Senior Web Programmer will be responsible for programming in (Structured Query Language (SQL), Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power Business Intelligence (BI) Stack).
- Works with designers and content producers; writes code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Translates complex design specifications into required system software
- Tests and troubleshoots new and existing system software
- Routinely analyzes system performance/technology against industry developments to determine options for improvement. May design and develop improvement strategies
- Meets with leadership to provide status reports basis and provides written reports which will include accomplishments, areas of concern, and recommended solutions
- Communicate project progress and information to client or Government, as appropriate
- Written documentation showing testing and verification of modifications to ensure that objectives are met
- Performs other tasks as required by OSC and the Government contracting office
Required Qualifications/Education and Experience
- Minimum of five years of experience related to the development of web-based applications using C#, .NET and Java technologies with emphasis in .NET application development.
- Minimum of five years securing a web environment in accordance with DISA STIGs
- Experience directly related to the development of MS SQL driven applications
- Experience in SharePoint 2016 and the ability to design and engineer SharePoint based enterprise solutions
- Experience in configuration and administration of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and the .NET Framework, Integrated Windows Authentication, Kerberos and Directory Services Authentication, PKI, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), troubleshooting, configuration and development
- Minimum of five years of experience delivering, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation, integration, testing of enterprise application/database/web platforms
- Must be able to receive and maintain a personnel security clearance
Preferred Qualifications/Education and Experience
- Experience in using identity management and PKI infrastructure
- Ability to develop C# .NET application(s) that interface with Active Directory Services
- Experience with SOA development and implementations
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), 401k
Paid Company Holidays and PTO
Opportunities to enhance IT knowledge and skills, thus strengthening the OSC team and improving our employees' potential for future opportunities