QA Manual Tester
OSC Edge is seeking a QA Manual Tester for our client in Fort Knox, KY. As an analyst, you will be responsible for configuration, systems testing, and executing plan initiatives and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
Our client is looking for a QA Manual Tester to evaluate manual/automation testing for proprietary applications with the Army’s Human Resources Command. You will be joining a robust team of testers to help support the development teams and lead testing efforts for an enterprise environment. This role be responsible for establishing proper testing environments for systems including audits, root cause analysis, and corrective/preventive action in accordance with the quality-related expectations of the customer.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Perform other tasks as required by OSC and the Government contracting office
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), 401k
Paid Company Holidays and PTO
Opportunities to enhance IT knowledge and skills, thus strengthening the OSC team and improving our employees' potential for future opportunities