Ft. Knox Job Fair
OSC Edge is looking for IT Professionals to design, operate and maintain technology products for our federal customers. Duties may include network management, software development, database administration, system testing and automation. In this role, our IT Professionals may also provide technical support, train non-technical workers on the business's information systems and design systems, and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
Our IT specialists also work with our external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Performs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performs other tasks as required by OSC and the Government contracting office.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Opportunities to enhance IT knowledge and skills, thus strengthening the OSC team and improving our employees' potential for future opportunities